Himalayan Chandra- Neti Pot- Porcelain
The Neti Pot naturally cleanses, refreshes, and protects the nasal passages, one of our body’s first lines of defense against illness. Recommended today by doctors and pharmacists worldwide, the Neti Pot has been used for thousands of years in ayurvedic medicine to alleviate sinus and allergy problems. The Himalayan Institute introduced the Neti Pot over 40 years ago, and we currently offer a full line of high quality products to support a complete sinus cleansing system.
Rinsing with saline solution is a time-honored practice in the East.
In the West, the Neti Pot is a doctor-recommended and clinically tested way to cleanse the nasal passages. Using it regularly has been proven to markedly lessen symptoms of colds, allergies, rhinitis, and post-nasal drip. Practitioners use the nasal wash to ensure the free flow of air through both nostrils.
1. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti Pot.
2. Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
3. Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into your upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
4. Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out of the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
5. Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Full, detailed instructions are packaged with the Neti Pot.
Lead free ceramic pot.
A nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment, Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.