Making your own homemade hand sanitizer is easy. Plus, there are a lot of perks! By making your own, you have ultimate control over the ingredients, it's a great way to reduce plastic waste and it's just cool.
Here's two recipes to try
1. 1 cup 91% isopropyl alcohol.
2. 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel
3. 15 drops tea tree oil
1. 1 TBSP rubbing alcohol
2. 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
3. 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
4. 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
5. 10 drops tea tree essential oil
6. distilled water or colloidal silver
Combine all ingredients together and mix.
Transfer ingredients into squeeze bottle or mister spray bottle and enjoy!